Microfiction: My dog Tucker

 My Dog Tucker (100 word Story)

My dog Tucker is my best friend. He is the most loving pet I have ever had. He is always getting so sad whenever I leave the house or whenever I leave to go to school. He is an Australian Shepherd. He does not bark ever and always wants to be loved. He lays on his back every time he sees someone hoping they will rub his belly. He is caring and knows when someone is upset. He sleeps with me evert night when I am home. I take him on long walks and always cuddle with him. Sweet Tucker. 


Tucker on Walks (50 word Story) 


Tucker loves walks more than any dog I know.

His face lights up whenever I say the word walk. 

He pants and cries because he is so excited to go on the walk.

He sniffs everything during the walk.

Going on walks with Tucker is my favorite thing to do. 



Here is a picture of Tucker. He is the sweetest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror