Growth Mindset, Conversation with a Friend.

 I had a conversation with my best friend earlier today about how we are feeling about finals. We are both stressed but overall feel much better than we have in the past. We are also both stressed about graduating and our job search journey right now. But the best piece of advice we both gave each other was to not settle for a job opportunity or working towards getting promoting during this process. We both think about dreaming big and setting our expectations high. Obviously, if it is a great job opportunity we will take it. However, we want to push ourselves to be the best we can be and get the best job for us. The most important growth mindset for my best friend and I is staying positive, working hard, and believing in ourselves. I love this post because I feel like I can share some personal motivation to my classmates. I hope you enjoy.



I chose this image because it focuses on the importance of accomplishing your dreams. 

Growth Mindset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror