Learning Challenge, Pre-Finals Prep

I used the learning from by the HEART challenge. I really enjoyed reading the article, 6 Yoga Exercises you Won't de Embarrassed to do at Work, because I find myself often getting so tight and uncomfortable from sitting at my desk everyday. The exercises consist of shoulder rolls, open chest stretch, neck stretch, chair twist, reverse prayer pose, and twisted arms. All of these easy and simple exercises help relieve neck, back, and shoulder pain. I found these exercises to be extremely useful and help relieve stress held up in my joints as well. I am glad I found these exercises because my neck gets extremely tight when I sit at a desk or table for long periods of time. I will continue to do the neck stretch and shoulder rolls as often as I can. They have helped relieve pain from my neck. 

This is an image of the Shoulder roll exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror