Lab Week 15

I have written a few microfiction stories myself before, but not very many. I love microfiction stories because they are short and sweet but fun to read. I read the "Tiny Tales Teaching Guide," and loved them. Most of them were about animals, which is always enjoyable to read about because it gives me a different perspective than a human would have in a story. I learned some story telling techniques as I browsed the material that I might want to use in my own writing such as using quotes from characters, using animals instead of humans for characters, and writing a bunch of microfiction stories about the same plot. I think I will want to write a microfiction series about a specific storyline so I can elaborate on different things in each microficiton story. 

Tiny Tales Teaching Guide


The Lion's Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror