Famous Last Words: Finishing up with Finals

 I know that it has been a long, stressful, and confusing semester for everyone. Zoom calls, online work, and the use of technology is what this semester has been like. But that’s okay, it is good to be adaptable to change. I am proud of myself because I think I have done a good job of improving my organizational skills and communication skills because of this pandemic and the change of how schools work now. I have been a little stressed with finishing up school this semester just because it hasn’t been the same as previous semesters, but that is okay. I feel extremely lucky and fortunate because I received a job offer already in Austin. I have been interviewing every week for different positions and I believe that these interviews have been motivating me to do better in school and be more independent. I want to be more responsible and take incitive for my actions. I sometimes lose sleep over worrying about my future and where I am going to end up. I think that was been stressing me out as well. Also, there are not as many jobs available due to COVID. It is extremely competitive, and I have to make good connections with people in order to stand out from other candidates. My family has been great and so supportive. I look up to both of my parents because they are hardworking, successful, and are great leaders. Especially my dad, he is my hero. My grandpa has been sick so that has been really hard, especially during a pandemic. It is hard for my mom to see her dad because he has been in and out of the hospital. I hope the rest of the year goes well and people do not get sick. I feel very blessed and have had a great semester. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror