Week 8 Progress

 1. Looking back:

Looking back at progress so far this semester, I am not proud of what I have done because I have not completed all of my assignments and my portfolio is not as "creative" as others. I think I have a lot of room for improvement and creativity. I also think I should have been more organized during the week in order to get my assignments completed on time. The class assignments I enjoy most are when I get to read my classmates stories and comment on them. I think these are the most beneficial for me because I get to learn from others whether that is their writing style or creativity, and provide comments for my classmates as well. I think my progress for my blog and portfolio have gone well, however I need to fix some formatting issues. 

2. Looking forward:

The changes I want to make for the second half of the semester are to be more organized, turning my assignments in on time, and to push myself when doing my reading assignments. I have already improved on my organizational and timely skills the past two weeks, however, I need to make this a habit. Something new I want to try in my writing is new formats when I am writing stories, as well as maybe using different word choices in my stories. I want to make my website more colorful and easier to navigate for viewers.

3. Image: 

I chose this image because pushing harder than I did yesterday pushes myself to be the best version of myself I can be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror