Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Since I just created my comment wall, I will not have comments until next week. However, I received amazing feedback from Professor Gibbs. She informed me to remove my intro page on my website and fix my navigation for my website. As for my blog, she said to not post raw URLs but post a clickable text, as well as doing this for my comment wall. I need to add a title for each of my stories in my storybook and some few other things. This was GREAT feedback I received and I can't wait to fix everything this weekend. Looking forward I obviously want to fix everything I received constructive and great feedback on. I think this feedback will also help me be more successful throughout the rest of the semester so I can stay on track and feel good about my stories and posts. I appreciate all the feedback because it makes me a better student and writer. It also helps me organize my website better and become more creative. I can't wait to fix everything and use the feedback to help me in the future. 


When I first saw this photo, I knew it was perfect for me because it shows and mentions the importance of not letting "negative" comments effect you and to take the comments positively. 

Image from: Negative Thoughts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror