Week 2 Reading Overview



Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Bible Women 

Week 4: Gospel of Mark 

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Ancient Egypt  

Week 6: Folklore of the Holy Land 

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: West Africa

Week 9: South Africa 

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Mississippi/Great Lakes

Week 11: California/Southwest 

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Nursery Rhymes 

Week 13: English Tales 

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Italian 

Week 15: Czech 

All of these units are extremely exciting to me and I am eager to read all of these stories. I personally am excited about reading the European and Native American units. I am Italian, so I am excited to read the Italian story. Overall, I am excited to read all of these stories because it is something new for me and is a way for me to learn more about culture. I think I am going to learn a lot from these stories and have a better idea on how to write stories like these.


This is the cover of the Italian story. I can't wait to read it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror