Week 1 Technology

 I am very familiar with majority of these technology tools because I have used them in my previous courses at OU. I feel that the online environment is a lot like, if not better than what I have experienced in other classes because it is straightforward and I am able to understand what assignments I need to complete on a daily basis. I think it is very organized and helpful. I want to work on Google Sites because I have never used this source. I think it will be good for me to expand my online knowledge and learn how to use other sites. 

This is an image of Google Sites. I chose this image because I am eager to learn more about this site.

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2019/12/informed-publishing-sites.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror