Time Strategies

 Overall, I really enjoyed reading about the time management strategies because that is something that is very important to me. I thought that the article, "Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination," was a great and informational article for me personally because I procrastinate badly sometimes. I enjoyed scamming over all the articles and learning new tools I can use to be for time efficient. I think my biggest challenges will be to have motivation to complete all my assignments early since life is not normal and I am not as busy with school as I normally am. I personally do better in school when I am busy, and since I am not as busy this semester due to COVID and not being a member of the OU Pom team, I need to make sure I stay on top of my studies. Overall, I think these articles were extremely helpful and I think that I will refer back to them the whole semester. 

I selected this image because it is from the article, "Four Questions to Help You Overcome procrastination." It is an important article for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: The Miraculous Mirror